Quistor FoodQloud is the first Oracle NetSuite partner in Europe, fully and 100% focused on the food sector. We help ambitious food producers and merchants as they take the next step. FoodQloud is currently one of the fastest-growing sovereign teams within Quistor, an Oracle ERP powerhouse with multiple international locations in Europe. As we strengthen our team, we are always on the lookout for foodies who understand the power of ERP and CRM and for IT consultants with affinity for the food sector. Currently we are looking for a social, motivated, code genius NetSuite Developer for our Malaga Office.
In your role as a Developer you will be responsible for making customer specific additions and alterations to their NetSuite environment, as well as creating standard food functionality for our FoodQloud NetSuite app portfolio. NetSuite is a leading cloud-based, scalable, agile, upgradeable, preconfigured per sub-industry, ERP, CRM and E-Commerce solution. The customers that you will be serving are ambitious fast-growing food start-ups that operate lean and expect nothing else from their business software and partners.
You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of food add-on modules (apps) within Oracle Netsuite and the realization and maintenance of customizations and integrations. 100% in the cloud.
More in detail:
- Development of standard solutions, customizations and integrations
- Analyse potential solutions
- Bring in out-of-the-box-ideas
- Make technical and functional designs of the solution
- Develop new products, solutions and proof of concepts
- Communicate with other team members about new ideas
We offer the following:
- A dynamic and prestigious work environment with young professionals in our office in Malaga
- Become part of a dynamic, flexible & multinational team
- The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal skillset
- A wide range of competitive employee benefits
- The opportunity to travel for work within Europe
Should you be interested, then please do not hesitate to send us your resume in English with all contact details at your earliest convenience to firstname.lastname@example.org.