Tired of doing on-prem projects with customers that have zero ambition? Come join the cloud era with FoodQloud: Quistor’s food focussed proposition based on NetSuite.
NETSUITE PROJECTS FOR FAST GROWING FOOD COMPANIES
FoodQloud is the first 100% food focused NetSuite partner in Europe. We offer a 100% cloud-based out-of-the-box business system that comprehends ERP, CRM, BI, Webshops, HRM and SCM. Fast and predictable projects with a fixed price & scope. Always on the latest release for a fixed fee per month. We offer companies the ability to start small and grow their system as their company and its needs grows.
Within the food industry we specialize in helping ambitious specialists take the next step. Food companies that dare to challenge themselves and the status quo. Companies that operate lean and expect nothing less form their business system and IT-partners.
In other words: awesome challenging projects for ambitious fast-growing companies. And that is where you come in!
YOU… THE KEY FACTOR FOR SUCCESFUL PROJECTS
As a customer-driven IT business consultant with great communication skills you will be responsible for successful projects and customer go-lives. Happy customers is your only KPI. Together with your Benelux and Spain based colleagues you will help our customers get the most out of our Cloud-based, scalable, agile, upgradeable, preconfigured ERP Food solution.
What are some job specific activities?
- Use NetSuite as your main tool to help our customers optimize their business processes and tackle bottle-necks.
- Boost customer’s NetSuite knowledge and make them self-sufficient enough to work with the system on a daily basis.
- Become a food business-oriented NetSuite guru. Learn to truly understand how food business processes and NetSuite functionality relate and bring this knowledge into practice.
- Working with other food IT experts in your team. Everyone will have their own focus and super powers within the project, but it is the team effort that will help you and the customer to really accelerate.
- Another, more commercial task is to stimulate upsell and cross-sell possibilities.
What I like about you…
- You have a self-managed style in projects with a limited formal project management role.
- You embrace simplicity and volume, instead of complexity and value.
- You are willing to learn and capable of absorbing and adopting new information.
- And you ensure a reliable and flawless service delivery.
- University or Higher Professional Level (Financial, Logistics or Business Administration).
- 3 – 5 years working experience as Support / Implementation/ IT Business Consultant.
What we can offer you:
- Adventure: Being part of a start-up dynamic international operating NetSuite team. And yes, you will get on a plane on a regular base.
- Brain-upgrade: The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal set of skills. Formally (certificates / diplomas, etc) and informally (crucial IT-skills that have been passed on for centuries).
- Tangible rewards: A wide range of competitive employee benefits.
Interested? Just send your resume (with all you contact details) and a small piece of motivational prose in English to email@example.com and we will contact you.