Optimize your NetSuite solution with our FoodQloud apps and our selection of preferred 3rd party apps and partners for the food industry
Simply tailor your NetSuite solution with apps
NetSuite is a generic application that can be tailored to the specific needs of an industry, company or even an end-user with the help of apps. There are hundreds of NetSuite certified apps available in the official NetSuite App-store. Some of these apps are created by NetSuite and some are created by partners. Quistor FoodQloud develops their own food specific apps for NetSuite and collaborates with preferred partners in order to tackle specific requirements. On this webpage we present you our own apps and a selection of preferred NetSuite food apps and partners.
NETSUITE FOODQLOUD APPS
Due to the flexible nature of NetSuite it is really easy to make the platform industry specific with standard additions (NetSuite apps) and even customizations. That’s what FoodQloud did for the food industry. Below you will find an overview of the available FoodQloud apps.
QUALITY AND PACKAGING APPS
- Product specification: Calculate and distribute complete food declaration. Which includes ingredients, allergens
and packaging per item (including version management).
- Extended inventory status: Manage inventory levels and permissions based on quality where inventory status is the leading factor.
- Packaging: Calculate & Register (returnable) packaging per item or per order, both in- and outbound.
- Packaging tax: Report which displays the primary, secondary and tertiary packaging material. Based on outbound transactions and the product specification.
- Certificate management: Register and check on valid certificates and external documents per vendor. For example BRC-certificate and Bill of Lading (as document).
- Rebate management for suppliers
- Call and receipt: Default call and logistics date/time in orders for vendors.
- Purchase price UOM / KG’s: Possibility to use separate pricing UOM, for both purchases and sales. Incl. KG’s
- Sales costs: Add default sales costs (charges) to sales order transactions
- Sales price UOM / KG’s: Possibility to use separate pricing Units of Measurement. Including KG’s
- Order listing: Use vendor or customer (group) specific listing at order entry. Based on either historic transactions or fixed lists. Check on private label items.
- Call and receipt: Default call and logistics date/time in orders for customers
CONSIGNMENT MANAGEMENT FOR FRESH PRODUCE
Assign consignment-ID to commodity trade purchase orders in order to keep track of all logistics, quality and financial transactions per consignment. The costs associated with each transaction can be allocated to each specific consignment for processes throughout the chain, from import, logistics and production to delivery. Including settling (preliminary) account sale for various business models, such as commission based purchasing. By using dimensions, this is also fully integrated in the financial administration.
SALES INVENTORY OVERVIEW FOR FRESH PRODUCE
NetSuite FoodQloud offers insight into inventory at a highly-detailed level. By means of setting intelligent filters on both rolling and on-hand inventory it becomes easy to create customer specific sales orders. These intelligent filters include quality codes, residual requirements and certification. During this allocation process, the system ensures that only those consignments that fall within the customer’s criteria are displayed.
SIGNAL FUNCTION AND PALLET SWITCH FOR FRESH PRODUCE
NetSuite FoodQloud can automatically signal changes in date, quantity, location, quality on allocated demand on supply. The system visually displays the impact of any changes immediately and provides re-allocation alternatives. Now you can act pro-actively in order to keep your customers satisfied.
FoodQloud preferred NetSuite apps and add-ons
Tailor your NetSuite solution to your food specific needs
Waerlinx offers an advanced WMS-application that helps you run a well organized fast running warehouse. It offers a large set of extra functionalities to food companies that are in need of a more extensive tool then basic NetSuite WMS Lite.
Cloud based, fully integrated EDI for NetSuite users which remove the need to re-key data when exchanging electronic business documents with trading partners.
A complete business management solution for craft manufacturers, such as breweries, wineries ands distilleries. This extensive set of craft functionalities comes with a proven implementation methodology, based on dozens of industry best practices.
SuiteCommerce is a NetSuite add-on that offers you integrated sales options with a webshop. Logitail specializes in SuiteCommerce webshops and their consultants have extensive knowledge of E-Commerce.
NetSuite food references
Are you curious to learn more about the experience of other food companies with NetSuite?
Questions? Please contact us
Do you have a question? Remarks? Do you need any more information? Are you interested in a FoodQloud demo? We would be happy to provide you with a tailor-made answer. Please complete the form below. We will strive to contact you within one working day.
NB. We treat the data you send us with all due discretion. The data you provide is encrypted and sent securely. We will use your data only for this request. Please review our Privacy Statement to read more about how we treat your privacy.
Because only a 100% solution is good enough
Automatic upgrades from the cloud:
never again have to deal with costly re-implementation
Customisation and interfaces are easy to achieve
and are an automatic component of the upgrade process
Work seamlessly across borders:
Consolidate and control from a single application and database
ERP, CRM, HRM and even E-Commerce & POS
OPEX instead of CAPEX:
No prior substantial investment in permits