NetSuite can easily be extended with certified partner solutions. Quistor FoodQloud collaborates with preferred partners and their solutions in order to tackle specific requirements.
Complete your NetSuite FoodQloud solution with these preferred applications and providers
Waerlinx Advanced WMS for NetSuite
Food companies that want to take automated warehouse and inventory to the next level can select the advanced Warehouse Management System (WMS) by our partner Waerlinx. This WMS solution helps organisations to optimally manage their distribution activities with RF-driven putaway and pick tasks.
NextService Field Service Management
NextService is a Mobile Field Service Management Software Built In, On and For NetSuite. This flexible and powerful field service software solution helps food and beverage companies increase service revenues, improve operational efficiency and boost their brand. NextService software supports food and beverage companies to continue processing and distributing goods and supplying food services to their customers. Curious about what you operation can save by using NextService Field Service Management? Calculate your ROI.
- Respond faster – See job progress and field staff details easily, and allocate the right technician to the right job in real-time.
- Reduce return visits – Access a full asset history to help technicians address more issues on the first visit.
- Automate follow-ups – Schedule preventative maintenance programs automatically to minimize downtime.
- Achieve compliance – Use the custom checklists and workflows on the mobile app to ensure that staff follow correct procedures.
- Performance analysis – Perform in-depth analysis on the service history of f equipment and components.
- Control costs – Reduce inventory leakage, eliminate manual data entry and complete more food service jobs with fewer staff.
- Manage inventory – Track parts usage in real-time, minimize truck rolls and trigger re-ordering as required.
- Customer Engagement: NextService helps service organizations delight their customers with efficient scheduling and dispatch, automated preventive maintenance programs, comprehensive analytics and more.
- Work Order Management: Work orders can be created from, and linked to, NetSuite projects, cases, sales orders – as well as NextService asset records. Work orders can be tailored to meet an almost unlimited spectrum of work flows – warranty work, preventive maintenance, repair, installation and more.
- Asset Management: NextService customer asset records are designed to accommodate any device and any industry. Asset history is retained – even when the device is moved or ownership is transferred.
- Schedule and Dispatch: Flexible filters ensure that the right technician is assigned to the right job every time. Pop-ups make it easy for office personnel to access job details – customer, location, asset, and more.
- Field Mobility: The NextService Mobile App is the industry’s most flexible – and powerful. Built-in forms and checklists – tied directly to NetSuite – allow companies to gather data in the field that can be used for in-depth reporting and analytics.
- Inventory and Returns: NextService extends NetSuite inventory management features to field personnel. Consume inventory using drop down menus – or our built-in bar code scanner.
- Reporting and Analytics: Gather data in the field using mobile forms and checklists. Track asset service history. Monitor technician productivity. Then leverage the power of NetSuite to deliver in-depth reports and analytics.
B2B Gateway EDI
Cloud based, fully integrated EDI for NetSuite users which remove the need to re-key data when exchanging electronic business documents with trading partners. B2BGateway offers fully-managed EDI Connectivity solutions for NetSuite that connect clients with their trading partners and Third Party Logistics Centers (3PLs), facilitating the transmission of hundreds of business documents such as Purchase Orders, Invoices, Inventory Feeds, Advanced Shipping Notices, and more.
B2BGatewayEDI Connectivity solutions are 100% built and maintained by B2BGateway developers, enabling fully customizable and flexible solutions that allow clients to grow. They offer 24/7 worldwide support, with staff on the ground in 3 continents. Connect to any trading partner using any communication method such as FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, AS2, VAN, and many more
About B2B Gateway EDI
- B2B has been a Netsuite partner since 2001
- Import Orders automatically into NetSuite
- EDI documents sent to trading partners are automated and customizable saving your business time and money
- B2BGateway supports EDI integrations with with any Third Party Logistics (3PL) company
- Shipping Label and Packing Slip capabilities
- GS1 Accredited EDI solution
- EDI Compliance with Any Trading Partner
- Eliminate Chargebacks: Avoid chargebacks and penalty fees due to EDI non-compliance and costly errors.
- Improve Accuracy: Make your business more efficient by preventing data entry mistakes caused by human error.
- Reduce Labor Costs: Automate your data entry & management for a fraction of the time and cost.
- EDI Error Monitor: Real-Time Error Monitoring. B2B actively monitors your EDI relationships to ensure smooth operation.
- Lower your Overhead & Get Paid Faster: Improve your ROI and expedite your shipping & billing processes with automated invoicing.
The omni-channel NetSuite module called SuiteCommerce enables companies to develop integrated buyers’ journeys from previously distinctly separate sales channels. A combination of online and offline. For B2B, B2C or a combination of both. The module connects E-Commerce and physical points of sale in stores with order management, inventory management, marketing, bookkeeping and customer service.
Logitail specializes in SuiteCommerce webshops and their consultants have extensive knowledge of E-Commerce.
We intensively collaborate with Crafted ERP developer Doozy Solutions. A complete business management solution for craft manufacturers, such as breweries, wineries ands distilleries. This extensive set of craft functionalities comes with a proven implementation methodology, based on dozens of industry best practices. This industry solution was built from scratch and provides craft manufacturers not only with the deep functionality required of modern software, but also with the overall usability to promote user adoption. Crafted ERP is the only system your brewery, winery or distillery business needs to fuel long-term growth.
Scan and Capture by Fast Four
Scan & Capture is a native Purchase-to-Pay Automation Solution (P2P) for NetSuite. Automate the creation of Vendor Bills & Credits using OCR with no need to leave your NetSuite screen.
Reduce manual processing for Accounts Payable (AP) by 83%, eliminate risk and enhance your existing NetSuite customisations, workflows, dashboards and reports without worrying about integrations or external software. Easy-to-use and affordable, Installation and training is completed remotely and requires less than 2 hours of your time. Whether you manage thousands of vendor bills, or just a few, Scan & Capture is a quicker, better and more fun way of processing invoices. As a Native SuiteApp, users have no need to change systems and you have no need to worry about integrating custom fields or workflows with an external solution.