Product Specifications, Ingredient Declaration and Packaging Tax
Built for NetSuite verified NetSuite FoodQloud – Product Specifications helps you to manage product specifications and ingredient declarations. By linking directly to the Item Numbers and the Production Bill of Material (BOM), you are guaranteed that there is only one version of the truth. Just define your BOM-structure, enter your raw materials specifications and FoodQloud – Product Specifications will take care of the rest.
The FoodQloud Packaging Tax functionality allows the user to calculate sold amounts of primary and secondary packaging material per country. This SuiteApp will save you valuable time with regards to maintenance.
Operate with one integrated system
Managing product specifications and ingredient declarations can be quite cumbersome. Many companies in the food industry still use stand-alone Excel or Access based systems to manage ingredients and allergens (and to what extend they are present in the finished product). Using seperate systems results in manual entries, duplicate data sources and thus increased chances on errors. With regards to food safety this is not a risk you can take.
NetSuite SuiteApp FoodQloud – Product Specifications helps you solve these issues. By linking directly to the Item numbers and the Production Bill of Material (BOM), you are guaranteed that there is only one version of the truth. Just define your BOM structure, enter your raw materials specifications and FoodQloud – Product Specifications takes care of the rest. This will save you valuable time with regards to maintenance.
What is FoodQloud – Product Specifications?
Built for NetSuite verified SuiteApp FoodQloud Product Specifications helps your food company save valuable time and decrease erros.
- Complete product specification calculation.
- Product specification report, which includes customer specific settings.
- Import of set-up data, so you can speed up the implementation.
- Ingredient grouping, adds up ingredients based on their label declaration group (e.g. colorant)
- Different units for nutritional information available (per g/ml)Manage all ingredient data in one integrated system: No more duplicate entries
- Copy function, so you can easily use data from existing specifications.
- Stay completely compliant to labelling requirements from customers and governments.
- Easily adjust specifications when different vendors are being used for the same end-product.
- Calculate sold amounts of primary and secondary packaging material per country.
Fast and flexible set-up of:
- Ingredients and additives
- Vitamins and minerals
- Nutrition values
- Microbiological values
- Dietary information
- Organoleptic characteristics
- Shape information
- Logistics data
- Tracking data
- And so much more
- Set up of country specific tax rates per material
- Calculation of packaging materials sold in kg per country
- Report showing tax to be paid per country, per material, per item, in total
- Excludes trade items sold in same country as vendor country
The FoodQloud Packaging Tax functionality allows the user to calculate sold amounts of primary and secondary packaging material per country. This is based on the FoodQloud Product Specification functionality’s calculations on packaging material and sales order quantities. The functionality takes country specific tax rates per material and the country sold to into account. Furthermore, it excludes trade items sold to same countries as the vendor’s country. Finally, the report displays an overview of the total tax amount per country, which can easily be filtered by relevant criteria such as item and material.
Watch the video to learn all about the benefits of FoodQloud Product Specifications.