FOODQLOUD: THE CLOUD ERP SOLUTION FOR AMBITIOUS FOOD COMPANIES
FoodQloud is the first 100% food focused NetSuite partner in Europe. We offer a 100% cloud-based out-of-the-box business system that comprehends ERP, CRM, BI, eCommerce, HRM and SCM. Fast and predictable projects with a fixed price & scope. Always on the latest release for a fixed fee per month. We offer companies the ability to start small and grow their system as their business grows.
We specialize in helping ambitious companies to take the next step. Food companies that dare to challenge themselves and the status quo. Companies that operate lean and expect nothing less from their business system and IT-partners.
In other words: awesome challenging projects for ambitious, fast-growing companies. And that is where you come in.
YOU … THE KEY FACTOR TO SUCCESFUL PROJECT DELIVERY
As a customer-driven business consultant with great IT and communication skills you will be responsible for successful completion of FoodQloud implementations. Your key KPI is happy customers. Together with your colleagues based across Europe you will help our customers to get the most out of our Cloud-based, scalable, agile, upgradeable, preconfigured ERP FoodQloud solution.
SO… WHAT DO YOU DO?
- You analyze financial & logistics processes and the required information needs and configure it accordingly, together with your colleagues.
- You design functional specifications for unique customer requirements.
- You supervise developments, test enhancements & get them delivered.
- You coach juniors, train key users & lead customers.
- You boost customer’s knowledge to make them self-sufficient, so you can get on to the exciting new projects.
- You stay in touch with customers to keep providing the latest & greatest new features & functions.
AND WHAT WILL YOU BECOME?
- A recognized IT Food Business Expert, as you will truly learn to understand how to optimize food business processes using NetSuite.
- A vital member of the FoodQloud team to successfully complete implementations, coach juniors and also design new NetSuite Add-Ons so that we AND our customers stay ahead of competition.
WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT YOU…
- You run your own projects and you lead your team to success.
- You absorb and adopt new information quickly.
- You are reliable and provide flawless service delivery.
- You have great knowledge about financial and/or logistics processes.
- You combine strong analytical skills with a “I will get this project delivered” attitude.
- You get the best out of your junior colleagues.
WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS?
- University or Higher Professional Level (Financial, Logistics or Business Administration).
- Minimally 5 years of relevant working experience as ERP Business Consultant (SAP, NetSuite, Exact, NAV, AX, IFS).
- You just love the food industry, or you are able to develop a crush on it real fast.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- ADVENTURE: being part of a dynamic international operating NetSuite start-up team. And yes, you will be travelling regularly.
- BRAIN UPGRADE: The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal set of skills. Formally (certificates / diplomas, etc) and informally (crucial IT Food skills that have been passed on for centuries).
- GREAT REWARDS: A wide range of competitive employee benefits and a dyke of a salary
Interested? Just send your resume (with all you contact details) and a small piece of motivational prose in English to email@example.com and we will contact you.