Selling NetSuite to European food & beverage companies used to be tough due to a lack of essential standard functionality. Over the past 2 years Quistor FoodQloud has been working hard on developing and bundling the missing pieces of the puzzle. Now we have released two built for and validated FoodQloud SuiteApps and we have plans for many more. On September 1st we will host a webinar in which we will introduce and demo the SuiteApps, tell more about pricing and future development plans and give you the opportunity to ask us questions. Its is a 45-minute webinar and we will start at 15.00h (CEST).
Programme FoodQloud SuiteApps webinar
1. An introduction to Quistor FoodQloud and our customers
2. Built for NetSuite and verified SuiteApp FoodQloud – Essentials is a set of functionalities that helps food and beverage companies easily comply with legislation and customer demands. Out of the box functionality includes:
- Order listing
- Extended Inventory Status
- Certificate Management and External Documents
- Sales Costs
- (Returnable) Packaging
3. Built for NetSuite verified SuiteApp FoodQloud – Product Specifications helps you to manage
- Product Specifications
- Inngredient Declarations.
- Packaging Tax
4. Pricing and future plans
Learn all about FoodQloud and register