Take the next step in your career at the #1 food & beverage industry focussed cloud ERP partner. FoodQloud is looking for a top-notch creative code-master a.k.a. NetSuite Developer (medior or senior). You will work closely with other developers, architects, consultants, marketing, and business stakeholders to provide the technical design and system solutions in business applications landscape. You will also be responsible for the development of our food industry specific series of NetSuite SuiteApps called FoodQloud.
FoodQloud is the first 100% food focused NetSuite partner in Europe. We offer a 100% cloud-based out-of-the-box business system that comprehends ERP, CRM, BI, eCommerce, HRM and SCM. Fast and predictable projects with a fixed price & scope. Always on the latest release for a fixed fee per month. We offer companies the ability to start small and grow their system as their business grows. We specialize in helping ambitious companies to take the next step. Food companies that dare to challenge themselves and the status quo. Companies that operate lean and expect nothing less from their business system and IT-partners.
In other words: awesome challenging projects for ambitious, fast-growing companies. And that is where you come in.
YOU … THE KEY FACTOR TO AN AWESOME PRODUCT
As a product-driven developer with great technical and communication skills you will be responsible for the creation of customer specific demands, optimizations, and development of our FoodQloud SuiteApps. Your key KPI is delivering an awesome solution. Together with your colleagues based across Europe you will help our customers to get the most out of their NetSuite solution.
Who you are:
• Overall, 3 – 5 years of experience in IT / Technology / Hi Tech industry or consulting background and experience.
• Hands on experience in core SaaS ERP (NetSuite) and integrated NetSuite with other SaaS offerings such as Salesforce, Coupa, etc.
• NetSuite implementation and support experience in revenue modules.
• B2B experience in Integrating NetSuite with Suppliers and partners systems using middleware like Jitterbit ; Celigo, etc
• Ability to communicate effectively and interact with cross-functional teams.
• Self-starter, motivated, well-organized and company first mentality.
• Good listener, Willing to learn new things and thrive in fast paced team environment.
• NetSuite Suite script Development experience (MUST).
• Strong experience in NetSuite Suite Bundler, NetSuite Suite Flow(Complex Workflows), SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF)
• Customization, and building new custom objects.
• Customize NetSuite fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
• Experience with web services like JSON, AJAX OR SOAP
• Write complex saved searches & customize reports in NetSuite
• NetSuite Administration (mid-level).
• SuiteCloud Developer certification (preferred) or NetSuite Administrator Certification.
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline
• You just love the food industry, or you are able to develop a crush on it real fast.
What we like about you as a person…
• You absorb and adopt new information quickly.
• You are reliable and provide flawless product delivery.
• You have great knowledge about development in general and the latest trends
• You combine strong analytical skills with a “I will get this software delivered” attitude.
• You get the best out of your colleagues.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Adventure: being part of a dynamic international operating NetSuite start-up team. And yes, you will be travelling regularly.
• Brain upgrade: The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal set of skills. Formally (certificates / diplomas, etc) and informally (crucial IT Food skills that have been passed on for centuries).
• Great rewards: A wide range of competitive employee benefits and a dyke of a salary
HOW DO I APPLY?
Interested? Just send your resume (with all you contact details) and a small piece of motivational prose in English and we will contact you.