functionality and optimize user-friendliness. All NetSuite customers are automatically upgraded to the latest version. This way all customers are always on the latest release. NetSuite 2018.2 is now available for all NetSuite customers.
Peter Fung, Senior Product Manager at NetSuite, gives us a tour through the 2018.2 release in the video below. Some topics discussed are:
- Easier analysis with SuiteAnalytics Workbook
- The Global Financials module: improved control and efficiency during the closing of periods.
- Improvements in the Order to Cash process: new functionality for Price Management will help you maximize revenue.
- The possibility to use SuiteCommerce in-store (POS) offline.
- Improvements in the Procure to Pay proces: the automated processing of ‘in-transit’ payments provides more control and flexibility.
- Professional Services Automation module: improvements in the processing of business payment cards spendings. As well as optimizations within SuiteFlow for planned work capacity and the allocation of resources resources (persons / objects).
- Extra Supply Chain Management functionality: it is now possible to automatically replace an item in a sales order. Localization of advanced production and extra production functionality are also new within this module.
A PDF-document of the NetSuite 2018.2 official release note is available at this location.